After-Work Candids


I am extremely fortunate to work with several different photographers. In fact, most of them are not even actual “photographers”. Just some good friends with a great eye for detail. However, sometimes I get the honor of working with professional photographers that just have a knack for capturing some great shots, and this photo shoot in particular is one of my favorites, and not just because I am wearing this salmon colored blazer. 





After work, my friend Kourtney Leanne took some photos of me visiting some restaurants and bars around the city and captured some great candid shots that I usually wouldn’t think of featuring on the blog. Kourtney definitely has the “photograher’s eye” and is a pleasure to work with. So check out more of her work here and feel free to contact her if you’re in the market for a young professional photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment